Don’t Worry, Be Slothy Sloth Coloring Page
Never forget to smile and enjoy the things around you. Seek positivity (and cuteness!) at all times with this printable don’t worry, be slothy sloth coloring page and share the happiness around you!
Let’s Color the Don’t Worry, Be Slothy Sloth Coloring Sheet
Sloths are fun animals. They are known to be simple and lazy and spend most of their time sleeping. What a mood right? Sometimes, like sloths, we should also rest and not worry too much. Learn and be best friends with this sloth right here! Color this sloth coloring page whatever you prefer, and if you like you could be matchy-matchy too! Time for a snooze, anyone?
How to Use the Don’t Worry, Be Slothy Sloth Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this don’t worry, be slothy sloth coloring page, but here are some of the cool ideas:
- Learn more about sloths! Use this don’t worry, be slothy sloth coloring sheet when studying sloths to make your discussion more fun and engaging.
- Have the kids color it based on their own preference and let them show their artwork and idea to everyone. You can find more sloth designs in our sloths collection.
- Sloths mostly dwell on the trees. But this slothy sloth right here can be anywhere you like! Design the environment in the background for this sloth!
- The don’t worry, be slothy sloth coloring sheet can also be used as a writing prompt! Have kids share the things that they like to do when they are feeling relaxed.
- Have the kids color this don’t worry, be slothy sloth coloring sheet after a fun unit study or story-telling about sloths
- Color the sheet while learning about a sloth by watching a video about its daily life or a live sloth zoo cam!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
The fur of the sloths is light brown color. But this don’t worry, be slothy sloth coloring sheet lets you play with possibilities! There is no right or wrong way to color this page. Be this sloth’s best friend and color it whatever you like!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color on our own don’t worry, be slothy sloth coloring page.
- Markers – Color this slothy sloth with bright markers that match your own taste.
- Colored Pencils – Coloring Pencils are a great choice! Go light and copy its usual color, or design it uniquely.
- Crayons – Crayons will never fail you! They’re always a favorite here and come in soooooo many different shades!