You’re so tweet – and so is this pretty mandala bird coloring page! Break out the crayons or colored pencils and let’s get coloring!
Let’s Color the Pretty Mandala Bird Coloring Sheet
Soar through the boredom and stress of the day and relax with this detailed coloring sheet! The pretty mandala bird is just waiting for your creativity and coloring goodness. Since there’s no right or wrong way to color this coloring page (or any other coloring page for that matter!), you can relax and pick whatever colors help alleviate the tension of the day!
How to Use the Pretty Mandala Bird Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the pretty mandala bird coloring page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the mandala bird coloring sheet as a way to relax after a long day at work or school.
- Use the coloring page as part of your preschooler’s alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter B and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Color the mandala bird and then color the background, too! It could be a great way for kids and adults to get creative and imagine what’s going on in the background!
- Use the coloring page as a writing prompt for older students. Ask them to describe what’s happening with the bird – what is it thinking, where is it going, what has it seen?
- Make it into a collage! Color the pretty mandala bird and glue some paper flowers or grass in the background around it.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
The world is filled with birds of all colors, but there aren’t any that will look like your special mandala bird! While we love using different types of coloring implements with it, there’s really no right or wrong. You do you!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own pretty mandala bird coloring page.
- Colored Pencils – We broke out our favorite colored pencils and had a blast coloring this mandala coloring sheet. With so many opportunities for detail, we found that the colored pencils were just what we needed.
- Fine Tip Markers – You probably could use regular point markers, but we thought that the fine tips work best. Sometimes when you use markers regular printer paper can wrinkle and crinkle. That’s why we like to print out our marker coloring pages on cardstock. It might help you too!