This goofball will do anything to put a smile on your face, even if it takes him forever. Have fun decorating this Stay Slothy Coloring Page!
Let’s Color the Stay Slothy Coloring Sheet
What does it mean to stay slothy? We may have an idea, but we’re not quite sure. Maybe you could help us out. Anyway, this sloth is inviting you to have a good, chill time. When coloring this page, don’t think too much about how a sloth should look; just color along.
How to Use the Stay Sloth Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Stay Slothy sloth coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this Stay Slothy sheet as part of a weekend coloring session with friends.
- Use the sloth coloring sheet to keep the fast finishers busy and entertained in class. They’ll love the goofy face.
- Write a list of ways of staying slothy.
- Make a collage and decorate the backgroung, too!
- Print it as a 1/4 page by adjusting your printer settings and turn it into a sticker after you color it with markers!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
This Stay Slothy coloring page is perfect for letting yourself go and allow yourself some silly fun. As with all coloring pages, there is absolutely no right or wrong way to color this page. Your goofy sloth can reflect your unique personality. Don’t be afraid to try different materials to give it a look and feel all of its own.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own Stay Slothy coloring sheet.
- Mixed media – Print it out on cardstock and go wild with everything you have on hand. Bottle caps, construction paper, stickers, you name it! Don’t hold yourself back!
- Neon markers – They are a good option for highlighting edges and giving finishing touches. But, hey! A full neon artwork would look just as great!