Oink, oink! It’s all fun in the farm with this lovely piggy and its friends! Print it out and color your own piggy coloring and cutting page!
Let’s Color the Piggy Coloring Sheet
It’s the best of both worlds: coloring and cutting combined! This piggy coloring page helps kids practice essential early childhood skills while allowing their imagination to go wild. Oops, did they scribble on it or color out of the lines? No worries, it’s all part of the fun!
How to Use the Piggy Coloring and Cutting Page
There are endless ways to use the piggy coloring and cutting page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the piggy coloring sheet at the end of a unit study about farm animals.
- Use the piggy coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter P.
- Make it part of a mural project with other animals in the barn out of our farm animal pages!
- Color and cut out the piggy coloring page and make it a puppet. Maybe our sweet little piggy could give us a tour around the farm!
- Present some fun facts about pigs and have kids choose their favorite piggy facts. Then, stick their piggy coloring page to the wall along with their favorite fact. Who else also liked that fact?
- Have a fashion-show wall! Kids can color piggy’s outfit however they want to; encourage them to go crazy with it!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Yeah, pigs are normally colored pink. But have you seen a green, yellow, and purple pig? Neither have we, but we think it’d look pig-tastic. The sky is the limit when it comes to decorating this piggy coloring page. This lovely Whatever your kid comes up with, go for it! Make this pretty piggy one of a kind.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own piggy coloring page.
- Markers – Markers are great! You might even want to hold 2 or 3 markers at the same time to get fun effects.
- Colored pencils – We all love colored pencils! You can add layers to specific parts of your coloring to add highlights and shadows. Your artwork will look 3D!