Before riding the Sleigh Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page, let your hand hold the pencil first to connect all the dots. Make sure to color it too!
Let’s Color the Sleigh Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet
Oh no! Our Sleigh Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet appears to be broken! How can we go to the Toy Factory and to Santa’s home now? Do you think you can fix it? Wow, that’s amazing! Okay, we’ll leave this all up to you now. Just ask us for help whenever you need it. Good luck, you amazing artist!
How to Use the Sleigh Dot-to-Dot Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the sleigh dot-to-dot coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the sleigh dot-to-dot coloring sheet while watching a Christmas movie that features a sleigh on it.
- Add the sleigh dot-to-dot page to your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter S and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use it as a writing prompt. If you will be able to ride on Santa’s sleigh, where do you wanna go first? Why?
- Study math and counting numbers in a more fun way. Add the sleigh dot-to-dot coloring page on it.
- Add more designs to your sleigh than just coloring it. Drawing reindeers that can draw your sleigh will be great.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
They say that it’s all up to you now. Color and design the Sleigh Dot-to-Dot Coloring Sheet whatever you want. What matters the most is that it is fixed. So make sure that all the dots are connected before riding it. Fuel your ride with your art skills then goes to the Toy Factory and to Santa’s Home all together!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own sleigh dot-to-dot coloring sheet.
- Gel Pens – We’re big fans of gel pens and we’ve always enjoyed coloring with them. They’re rich in color, like markers but liquid-like as watercolor paints are! The point is also very thin which makes it perfect for detailed drawings or shading effects when using colored pencils. Our advice to you would be to make sure the ink has dried before touching your page because otherwise they will smudge all over the place and ruin your work!
- Fine Tip Markers – Let’s fill the night of Christmas with brightness by coloring your sleigh with fine tip markers.