Come fly away with us to coloring bliss! Pollination has never been more adorable than with this sweet bumblebee coloring page! Break out your crayons and join us!
Let’s Color the Sweet Bumblebee Coloring Sheet
There’s just something about bumblebees that make us smile. (Okay, well, one of our staff members is slightly terrified of them but other than her we’re all hearts and smiles when it comes to these winged creatures.) They are excellent pollinators and are responsible for helping us grow the food we need to survive. That makes them pretty darn cool in our book! What’s even cooler is coloring this sweet bumblebee coloring sheet while we’re talking about them!
How to Use the Sweet Bumblebee Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the sweet bumblebee coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the sweet bumblebee coloring sheet when you’re doing a unit study about pollinators, the food supply, or bees themselves.
- Use the bee coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter B.
- Color your sweet bee and add flowers, trees, and plants to the background.
- Use it after working in your garden at home or school!
- Use it after reading a book about bees!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Bumblebees are found all around the world – and they’re necessary for human survival. But that doesn’t mean that your sweet bumblebee coloring page has to be the same as everyone else’s! Go wild and color your bee however you want. There’s no right or wrong!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own sweet bumblebee coloring sheet.
- Crayons – We really like using crayons for this coloring page. They were great for tracing around the edge and outlining and then filling in with color!
- Colored Pencils – If you have a bit more time or want to add some shading to your coloring sheet, colored pencils are definitely the way to go!