Combined with the perfect smile, this pony is looking fabulous with its mane and tail. You’ll surely love this Smiling Unicorn Coloring Page.
Let’s Color the Smiling Unicorn Coloring Sheet
Having a bad day? Let this Smiling Unicorn coloring sheet drive your sadness away! True enough, there is always something magical about unicorns and on this coloring page, it is obvious that this magic started from her contagious smile! Brighten up your day or someone else’s when you color this page.
How to Use the Smiling Unicorn Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Decorate your room using this coloring page and be ready to spread the good vibes everyday!
- Make a gift to your friend by printing your artwork on a transfer paper and using heat press, make a personalized tote gift bag.
- Having a unicorn-inspired party? Create some unique party favors using this coloring page for party guests.
- Check out other unicorns from our collection if you are inspired to do more!
- Use it for read aloud. Choose a good book for your kids and supplement it with this coloring page. Uni the Unicorn is a good one.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
This magical creature can be a good form of relaxation. Just like coloring, there is magic in choosing every color and using them to fill this page with colors that will bring life to this artwork. By succumbing to your creativity and imagination, you will be like spreading pixie dust all over the place and magically turn this fantasy into a real work of art.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Acrylic – For this kind of of coloring page, I reccomend a medium that is spreadable just like poster paints. Brushes of different size can help you fill those wide spaces. It is also perfect since the colors are vibrant.
- Waterolor – Just like we said, it is best to use easy to spread medium for this page. Watercolor is another option. Just be sure to use watercolor paper so colors and water will be absorbed easily. TIP: Splatter some colors all over the paper when you’re finished.
- Glitter – To create that extra special magical effect.