An imaginative kid makes the world a lot better. Print this Hello First Grade Coloring Page and have a one-derful school year ahead!
Let’s Color the Hello First Grade Coloring Sheet
There is always a fresh start. It could be a new activity, a new hobby, or a new school year. Being in grade one is another chapter for kids, and they might have no idea what to expect. Lessen their anxiety and nervousness by having a coloring activity to let them express their imagination and creativity – it is also a great activity to make them relax and keep them entertained. This Hello First Grade Coloring Sheet is the perfect way to start your first grade right. Have a fabulous school year ahead!
How to Use the Choose Hello First Grade Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the Hello First Grade Coloring Page, but here are some of our favorites:
- This coloring page is a great welcoming activity for kids on the first day of first grade.
- This detailed coloring page has enough detail to keep your mind occupied so you can relax and destress. It’s perfect to to keep kids from being too nervous about the new school year.
- After coloring it with your students, display their artwork on the classroom bulletin board.
- Homeschooling? Hang up the artwork as decoration around the house. Frame it and put it in your school area.
- Use it as a writing prompt! What do you expect for grade one? What are you looking forward to? How are you feeling today and why?
What to Use with This Coloring Page
It’s so fun to have something that you can display that shows how creative and playful your imagination is – and this coloring sheet is perfect for it! This coloring sheet has so many details and so many ways to color it too. You can use whatever coloring tools you like best – time to break out those new crayons. Have a one-derful time and an amazing school year with this Hello First Grade Coloring Sheet.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own hello first grade coloring sheet.
- Colored Pencils – This much details need a pointy coloring tool. You know what fits best….colored pencils! Color every detail to make your artwork look even more fantastic.
- Markers – Make your coloring sheet as bright as your new school year. Fine tip markers or chisel tip ones, choose anything or use them both. Both of them are perfect for this coloring page.