You don’t have to hurry when you’re coloring this sloth family coloring page! They’re all about taking things sloooooow.
Let’s Color the Sloth Family Coloring Sheet
This trio of sloths takes family fun to new heights (they’re in a tree…heights…get it?! Ha!). The good thing is they don’t expect you to hurry up and color them because they’re the ultimate chill family. Featuring mom, dad, and baby sloth, the coloring sheet is just filled with adorable cuteness. Whether you’re studying the rainforest or just love sloths (who doesn’t, we ask?!), this sloth family coloring page is the perfect unwind after a tough day at school or work.
How to Use the Sloth Family Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the sloth family coloring page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the sloth family coloring page when studying animals that live in the rainforest.
- Use the sloth family as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter s – especially if you’re doing an alphabet of animals.
- Learn more about sloths and then color them as you watch a movie or show about them.
- Create a unit study on different types of families and use the sloth family as an example.
- Check out a sloth webcam and color in the sloth family coloring sheet as you watch!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Did you know that sloths can have green and pink polka dots? Neither did we but if you color your sloth that way, guess what? It’ll be just fine! The beauty of coloring pages like this sloth family is that there’s no right or wrong. You can color it however you like and it will still be amazing.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools that you like best, here are some of our favorites and the ones that we used to color in our own sleepy sloth coloring page.
- Crayons – Crayons called to us as we colored in this adorable sloth fam coloring sheet. We liked the soft texture they provided.
- Colored Pencils – There is a surprising amount of detail in parts of this coloring page, so colored pencils also work great!