Scale new heights in learning the alphabet and practice your motor skills with this Letter I – Iguana Coloring Page.
Let’s Color the Letter I – Iguana Alphabet Coloring Sheet
What we love about Iguanas is that they change colors so any color will definitely make this Letter I – Iguana Alphabet coloring page amazing. Pick your colors and decide how this reptile will stand out!
How to Use the Letter I – Iguana Alphabet Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this alphabet coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this when studying words that start with Letter I.
- Learn more about them. National Geographic explains a lot about this animal.
- Got time for read aloud? One good book about it is I Wanna Iguana by Karen Kaufman Orloff.
- Complete the letters of the alphabet and use them as wall decor.
- Sing or recite the alphabet. Add some twist by stopping when letter I is mentioned then ask the kids to think of a word that starts with it.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
What we love about coloring is that it is hassle-free, relaxing, and fun to be enjoyed at home, in the classroom, or with friends. You can bring out your coloring book and colored pencils anywhere and you’re good to go. Indeed, coloring is a great way to pass any time of the day.
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – Crayons are a good choice because they come in a variety of colors. They’re also the most widely used. Place your paper on a textured surface if you want to obtain some very beautiful results.
- Markers – We also like markers. They never need to be sharpened and can color in any object on paper! Be sure to use heavy cardstock though or the marker may bleed through!