Push your imagination into the rabbit hole with this lovely bunny! Print it out and color your own free bunny coloring and cutting page!
Let’s Color the Bunny Coloring Sheet
What’s cooler than a bunny coloring page? A bunny coloring page WITH cutting practice combined! It’s just the best of both worlds! This adorable bunny coloring page is great for keeping kids busy and entertained while practicing essential early childhood skills.
How to Use the Bunny Coloring and Cutting Page
There are a lot of ways to use the bunny coloring and cutting page but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the bunny coloring sheet when studying about pets or after visiting the petting zoo.
- Use the bunny coloring page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter B.
- Use it as part of a mobile project with lots of farm animals out of this cutting practice page and some of our other farm animals pages! We recommend printing it out on cardstock if you’re going to do this because it will hold up better.
- Color and cut out the bunny coloring page and make it a puzzle. Cut into 10 to 12 pieces and let kids have fun putting it back together.
- Turn it into a language practice and have kids think of parts of speech to describe this cute bunny – hello language arts!
- Have a class about being a responsible pet owner. Make an information mural about how to take care of bunnies.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
There are endless ways you can color this bunny coloring page. This friendly bunny can be the color you want! So, if kids want it to be green with yellow dots or black with blue stripes, just hopp along! You can color and decorate this bunny coloring page however your imagination tells you!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own bunny coloring page.
- Crayons – We love using crayons with this one! Finish it up with the roundest tissue-paper nose ever!
- Yarn – Why not make our lovely project a furry, fluffy, sensorial activity? Fluff yarn and glue it to your cutout. It’ll be wonderfluff!