Our flamboyance (the name for a group of flamingos) is getting bigger! Have fun decorating this Flamingo with Leg Bent Coloring Page.
Let’s Color the Flamingo with Leg Bent Coloring Sheet
More and more flamingos are flocking to our page! Do you already have your favorite flamingo coloring page yet? We love flamingos because they remind us of all the fun, flamboyant things we can do in the summer. Whether you’re studying tropical birds or just love flamingos, this coloring page is the perfect tool to take your creativity to the next level.
How to Use the Flamingo with Leg Bent Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the flamingo with leg bent coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this flamingo coloring sheet as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter F and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use the flamingo leaning over coloring sheet to keep the kids busy and distracted while in a waiting room.
- Have kids color their flamingo sheet as part of a unit study about tropical birds… or flowers, or insects, whatever this feathery fella is looking at.
- Have a flamingo art exhibit. Kids can choose any of our flamingo coloring pages and color the one one they choose however they want.
- Make a collage and add a cool background, too!
- Make a pennant banner. Just print two or three out on cardstock, color and cut them out, and stick a string of yarn behind each one.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
While flamingos are traditionally pink, yours doesn’t have to be. Don’t be afraid to make your flamingo with bent leg coloring sheet stand out and reflect your personality. It can be any color you want – there’s no right or wrong way to color it!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own flamingo with leg bent coloring sheet.
- Watercolors – We love using watercolors with this one! Simply print the page out on heavy cardstock and break out the paints. You might even try watercolor pencils – they are awesome!
- Colored pencils – We all love colored pencils! You can add layers to specific parts of your coloring to add highlights and shadows. Your artwork will look 3D!