There are so many things to discover around the house! Let’s time to explore the garden with this sweet hedgehog coloring page!
Let’s Color the Sweet Hedgehog Coloring Sheet
Those sweet, big eyes and that friendly smile are making our hearts melt. Hedgehogs are so fun to watch; they always seem like they’re super busy! And, it’s true: hedgehogs have a particular color combination, but this one is up for a change! So, whatever your child has in mind, go for it! Make this cute sweet hedgehog sheet as unique as your child is.
How to Use the Sweet Hedgehog Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the sweet hedgehog coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the sweet hedgehog coloring sheet when studying about undergroung animals.
- Use the sweet hedgehog page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter H and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use this coloring page to keep kids busy and distracted while you are in a waiting room.
- Add something on the background, too! Imagine what this hedgehog’s burrow looks like!
- Research some fun facts about hedgehogs and set up a hedgehog information wall.
- Color it after reading about taking care of pet hedgehogs.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
As we mentioned, this hedgehog is up for some coloring fun. Do you want to make it your favorite color or fill it out with lots of little shapes? Go for it! Oops, did your child scribbled and colored outside of the lines? No big deal! You can color and decorate this sweet hedgehog sheet however you want!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own sweet hedgehog coloring sheet.
- Colored Pencils – we like Prismacolors and Arteza Colored Pencils
- Alternative medium – Spaghetti, yarn, dried leaves, sand… extra fun and extra sensorial! Plus, it goes well with all conventional coloring tools.