Pinkies up! Grab some biscuits and your favorite, and let’s enjoy a lovely afternoon with this teapot coloring page!
Let’s Color the Teapot Coloring Sheet
Isn’t she adorable? A good cup of tea always suits you well; even better if served with nice conversations and laughter. So, how will this teapot look like? The sky is the limit when it comes to decorating this teapot coloring page. This lovely teapot can be any color (or colors!) or pattern you have in mind. Whatever your kid comes up with, go for it! Make this pretty teapot one of a kind.
How to Use the Teapot Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use the teapot coloring page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use the teapot coloring sheet when doing a unit study about other cultures.
- Use the teapot page as part of your alphabet study. It’s perfect for the letter T and can be added to your alphabet coloring fun.
- Use this coloring page to keep kids busy and distracted while you are in a waiting room.
- Color the background, too! Make a beautiful composition!
- Have a research project about the plants used to make tea.
- Have a class exhibition of all the different teapots. Kids then pick 3 other teapots they liked.
What to Use with This Coloring Page
One of our favorite things about coloring is that there is no right or wrong things to use when you color. Like markers? Use them! Prefer colored pencils? Go for it! Celebrate what you like when you color and use the materials that speak to you. The only thing to keep in mind is to have lots of fun while working on this teapot coloring page!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites and those we used to color in our own teapot coloring page.
- Watercolors – We love using watercolors with this one! Simply print the page out on heavy cardstock and break out the paints. You might even try watercolor pencils – they are awesome!
- Colored pencils – We all love colored pencils! You can add layers to specific parts of your coloring to add highlights and shadows. Your artwork will look 3D!