Boost your immune system with the protection of pumpkins! Let this adorable Kawaii pumpkin coloring page remind you to add more pumpkin to your diet! Or, you know, just color it because it’s fall or Halloween!
Let’s Color the Kawaii Pumpkin Coloring Sheet
Looking at this pumpkin right here, can you tell what Kawaii means? That’s right! Kawaii is a Japanese term for cute! Well, not only are pumpkins cute, but eating them will improve your health! Pretty cool, right?! Have fun making this Kawaii pumpkin coloring sheet as colorful as it can be just by adding your favorite shades!
How to Use the Kawaii Pumpkin Coloring Page
There are a lot of ways to use this Kawaii Pumpkin Coloring Page, but here are some of our favorites:
- Use this coloring page when studying a unit about vegetables. Check out our food collection when you need more.
- Print, color, cut and laminate it to make it more durable! Shrink it down to use it as a bookmark or keep it full size to make a scrap book of vegetables.
- Vegetable are great wall decor in the classroom. They’re a reminder of how important vegetables are to our health. So print, color, cut and laminate this coloring page.
- Use this when learning about letter P of the alphabet.
- Make it a writing prompt! After having the kids color it, let them share what other vegetables they know about and which ones are their favorites!
What to Use with This Coloring Page
Don’t waste time deciding how to color or fill this kawaii pumpkin. You can do whatever you want with this coloring page! You can color it with bright orange and a cute red for the dimples! You can also use a combination of colors with each shape if you want!
While we encourage you to use the coloring tools you like best, here are some of our favorites.
- Crayons – When coloring this page, use crayons to create a seemingly infinite pallet of colors. It’s simple to use but it can create vivid coloring page.
- Markers – The bright colors of the markers will surely make your pumpkin lively. You’ll be surprised at how much more brilliant your drawings will appear when you use markers!